Venue & Hospitality
Auckland, New Zealand
Conference Dates: August 12-13, 2019
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Auckland – The City of Sails
Auckland, the largest city in New Zealand is a vibrant place with a mix of various cultures, tastes and land-scape. The city is set between 2 harbors and is a wonderful place consisting of beaches, islands, vineyards. It is well known as the “City of Sails” because of the many yacht harbors and sailboats.
The 2 main islands Of New Zealand are North Island and South Island and Auckland is in the north of the North Island. It rests on a narrow Isthmus between 2 harbors, Manukau Harbor and the Waitemata Harbor. Auckland is at the center of the Hunua Hilly Ranges to the south-east, the Hauraki Gulf in the east which is a part of the Pacific Ocean, Manukau marina in the south-west and other smaller ranges to the west and north-east respectively.
- Sky Tower: The Sky Tower is 328 meters tall and is 20 years old. It is an exciting destination for adrenaline pumping activities, fine dining and breathtaking scenery.
- Rainbow’s End: The theme park is New Zealand’s largest theme park covering 23 acres. It is located at Manukau.
- MOTAT Museum: The Museum of Transport and Technology opened in 1960 is one of the largest museums of its kind, well known for hosting huge collections of military and civilian aircraft and vehicles.
- Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World: Kelly Tarlton's aquatic world is a spectacular habitat display of aquatic animals which also includes the exhibit of the World’s largest colony of Antarctic Penguins. All of this can be viewed through unique underwater viewing tunnels.
- Rangitoto Island: One of the most beautiful sight in Auckland’s skyline is the volcanic Rangitoto Island. The cone of the in-active volcano is 260 meters high. The island offers a lot of adventurous activities like hiking, fishing sea kayaking and camping.
- Waiheke Island: The island is a spectacular heaven of vineyards, beaches and olive groves. It is easily accessible by a 35min ferry boat ride from the downtown of Auckland.
- The other top tourist attractions include The Auckland Botanical Gardens, Sr. Patrick’s Cathedral, Auckland Zoo had Harbor Bridge etc.